Hyatt Cook 4 in ATLANTA, Georgia
In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations. Capable of producing a consistent product to meet and exceed guests' needs in a timely manner. On a daily basis must monitor food production, quality and consistency, staffing levels and department training. Skills and knowledge to include culinary education, cost control, communication skills, computer skills, organizational skills, guest contact experience and culinary teaching skills and knowledge. This person must be able to give direction in the hourly Sous' absence.
- Good Communication skills required.
- At least 4 years of previous line and fine dining experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred.
- Able to work most stations of the kitchen.
- Must have ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays.
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Organization: Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ATL003901
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.