Hyatt Cafeteria Attendant in AUSTIN, Texas
Built in 1886 as a showpiece for Cattle Baron, Jesse Driskill, the Driskill is a legend in Texas hospitality. The hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service and luxurious accommodations.
The Cafeteria Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the employee cafeteria, making sure that silverware, condiments, and kitchen items are properly stocked. This person is also responsible for transporting food from the kitchen to the cafeteria, and for prepping fruit, vegetables, and salad bar items. This position requires basic communication skills and the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. Food and beverage or culinary experience is preferred.
Must be able to work the following days and times for this position: Sunday, Monday, and Thursday 2:30pm-9:30pm; Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30am-2:30pm.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others * Good communication skills * Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment * Food and beverage or culinary experience is preferred * Must be able to lift, pull, and push a moderate amount of weight * Ability to stand for long periods of time * An open and flexible schedule that includes: early morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: The Driskill
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003509
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.