Hyatt Greeter (Restaurant Host) in AUSTIN, Texas
*At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. *
Greeters are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for guests. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by their interactions that include providing table accommodations and offering menu recommendations.
Greeters may be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction. If you have worked as a restaurant host or restaurant hostess, your skills are invaluable to the position of Greeter at Hyatt. Your restaurant job experience will give you the tools to be successful as a restaurant Greeter at Hyatt.
This position requires flexible schedule to work early mornings. (5:30am)
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal communication skills. * Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays. * Ability to stand for long periods of time. * Prior customer service experience preferred. * TABC & Food Handler certification required.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003451
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.