Hyatt Food & Beverage Supervisor in CHARLESTON, South Carolina
The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.
The Food & Beverage Supervisor will oversee the differing functions of the food and beverage areas at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House, including breakfast buffets and kitchen at different times within the hotel. Responsibilities will include scheduling, purchasing, overseeing of breakfast, and training of staff.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Supervisory experience preferred as this position will oversee hotel associates
- Experience working in a guest service oriented Food & Beverage establishment preferred
- College degree preferred
- Intermediate word and excel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule as the hours for this management position will vary.
- Strong organizational, project management and detail orientation skills, with the ability to multi-task in order to meet a variety of deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and a can-do positive attitude
Primary Location: US-SC-Charleston
Organization: Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHA001854
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.