Hyatt Coordinator - Franchise Operations in CHICAGO, Illinois
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Coordinator to the Vice President of Franchise Operations must be a highly motivated individual and should demonstrate exceptional customer service and problem solving skills. This position is responsible for providing administrative support as well as being a liaison between Full Service Franchise Properties, IT and related Service Desk. Also responsible for event planning and coordinating of Owners Meetings and General Manager’s Orientation. The ideal candidate has a friendly demeanor, can multitask and complete projects in a timely manner and one who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed.
The primary job responsibilities are:
- HyattConnect Content Manager; providing updates and new information from Food and Beverage, Operations and Full Service Franchise
- Approves HyattConnect applications from Full Service Franchise hotels
- Monthly revisions to the Distribution List, Outlook Contacts & Hyatt Connect Department Page
- Reconcile multi-department expense reports.
- Filter queries from full service Franchise hotels.
- Track and Print all Guest reports from Sales Force.
- Maintain and update Franchise Training guide.
- Filter queries from hotels on Brand Support field team, Facilities, Food & Beverage Capitals and Purchasing departments issues.
- Track and record feedback of Beta projects, analysis and surveys from Owned/ Managed and Franchise hotels.
- Maintain Food & Beverage photo database.
- Weekly maintenance of Brand Support calendar.
- Brand Support and Food and Beverage filing.
- Maintain VP's calendar/ schedule.
- Manage FedEx operations for VP's departments.
- Creation of memos and spreadsheets.
- Set up conference calls/Meetings.
- Typing and proofreading documents.
- Arrange business travel and accommodations for VP.
- Assist and support Corporate Operations staff with projects, documents, and research, time permitting.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- High school diploma required
- Previous administrative assistant experience required, preferably in a hotel capacity
- Knowledge of Hotel Operations/Functions, preferred
- Customer Service Experience Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced, complex corporate environment
- Must be outgoing and a proven self-starter
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and computer skills required
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Immense attention to detail and great problem solving ability
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008474
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.