Hyatt Manager of Change and Culture in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Manager, Change and Culture will support the development, communication and execution of the enterprise change strategy and related initiatives, including helping to develop tools and support. This role will also support the global colleague survey, and other global projects relating to culture, policy and recognition.
· 5 years of professional experience, hospitality or a related industry is a plus
· Previous experience in culture work such as engagement and recognition, or change management, is a plus
· BA/BS required, preferably in organizational effectiveness, communication or human resources
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Proficiency with Sharepoint or other document sharing program preferred
Additional Comments and Requirements
· Ability to work in a highly demanding, rapidly changing, fast-paced, complex corporate environment
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Strong creative and intellectual ability, coupled with the confidence and demeanor to inspire trust at multiple levels in the organization.
· A team player able to work for and through others
· Ability to manage competing opinions and priorties to effectively meet deadlines
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008463
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.