Hyatt Manager, Select Field Marketing in CHICAGO, Illinois
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for local marketing consultation and brand standards for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in the Americas. The Manager will work with the GM, DOS and their operating company to understand their local market and develop marketing strategies and budgets that will drive success. With a heavy emphasis on digital execution, the Manager will help hotels understand the best revenue generating opportunities to build awareness and drive traffic to Hyatt.com.
The Manager acts as the main point of contact for all marketing related initiatives including, PPC, SEO, PR, photography, brand standards, OTA channels, and World of Hyatt. Collaborates with Revenue Management, Sales, and Operations providing marketing expertise designed to maximize business performance. Acts as a liaison between hotel, agencies and internal marketing functions.
- Understands business needs and competition for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels and help guide the development of local marketing objectives, strategies and tactics as requested by the ownership or hotel management.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales, Operations and Revenue Management by providing marketing expertise, tools and direction that support Hyatt Place/Hyatt House hotel openings, renovations, and initiatives to maximize performance.
- Collaborate with hotels on developing annual marketing plans and budgets by providing recommendations based on market analysis, performance and best practices.
- Counsel hotels on managing Hyatt preferred marketing agencies and suppliers and provide assistance as needed.
- Liaise with hotels regarding questions about corporate marketing tools, programs, campaigns and brand standards and primary fulfillment for corporate & field.
- Develop turnkey solutions that can be tested, refined and implemented to address key business needs for hotels.
- Collaborate with the Select brand teams with the communication of brand initiatives, brand standards and brand experiences applicable to all Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels.
- Share local marketing and brand best practices with hotels to help drive positive business results.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- 5-7 years of marketing/field marketing experience (previous hotel experience preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited 4-year institution
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job:
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills required
Additional Comments and Requirements:
- Proven analytical skills and ability and apply knowledge to developing and executing marketing programs
- Significant experience developing and producing advertising and marketing communications
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- High level of organizational skills
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008561
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.