Hyatt Lead Steward in DENVER, Colorado
A Lead Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware, leading the team, and other cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Previous janitorial or food service experience required.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills and be able to direct other’s work activity.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates must have open availability; including weekends and holidays.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
$12.00 per hour.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Organization: Grand Hyatt Denver
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DEN005437
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.