Hyatt Director of Operations in GREEN BAY, Wisconsin
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. As a member of the properties Leadership Committee, the Director of Operations is a highly visible role with exposure to Senior and Corporate leadership. This position reports to the hotel General Manager.
The Director of Operations is responsible for overseeing and directing Banquets, Restaurants/Lounges, In-Room Dining, Front Desk operations, Housekeeping, Security and any other Food or Beverage or Rooms related areas operated by Hyatt.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Short and long term planning and the management of the operations in the front and back of the house
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Implement and maintain F&B sales/marketing programs
- Maximize room revenues & occupancy by analyzing daily status rates and making appropriate adjustments
- Direct and oversee development of employees
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
- Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for operations
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Implement procedures to increase guest and associate satisfaction
- Maintaining Hyatt standards of service and ensure their implementation
- Maintain communications with Corporate Staff
Coordinate major projects such as renovations, capital expenditures, and equipment changes
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- 6 years or more of progressive hotel Food and Beverage or Rooms experience (typically with Hyatt)
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- At least 5 years experience in a senior role in a food and beverage or rooms environment
- Proven leadership skills
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Experience implementing new F&B and/or Rooms concepts
Primary Location: US-WI-Green Bay
Organization: Hyatt Regency Green Bay
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Hotel Operations
Req ID: GRE001932
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.