Hyatt Global Sales Director - Hyatt Sales Force, based out of Mumbai in GURGAON, India
The individual reports directly to the Regional Vice President Sales. The Global Accounts Director will have defined goals for increasing total account revenue (corporate and meetings and events) as well as market share for their assigned accounts. This position will be responsible for making sales calls, strategic account management and closing business for both domestic and international hotels. Quarterly account reviews will be required throughout the year. Responsibilities include handling M&E leads and Global RFP for Corporate Travel. This individual will be responsible for achieving semi-annual quota and maintaining travel expenses within their budget. This position will be based in the Mumbai Sales Office.
Position Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Manage the Global strategy for Lead Accounts and working with teams in all regions to increase market share and penetrate account via Total Account Management.
- Facilitate the needs of customers and hotels to achieve overall revenue growth annually
- Be comfortable operating in a demanding and fluid environment and delivering results on time.
- Ability to create and execute objectives, strategies, and tactics for overall job responsibilities in order to meet & exceed your individual quota and help achieve team quota.
- Ability to motivate one’s self as well as others (co-workers, hotels, and customers)
- Constantly innovate and elevate deliverables as well as creating efficiencies for all parties.
- Critical qualification of leads to understand customer needs and utilize suggestive selling to increase conversion.
- Create, innovate, and lead events such as sales missions, fam trips, and VIP requests.
- Actively involved in industry to include participating in committees and industry functions.
- Keep hotel knowledge current by being involved in site visits, strategy meetings, tentative reviews, and daily business reviews in order to effectively manage hotel needs.
- Utilize all Hyatt Systems effectively, i.e. manage customer databases and adhere to all requirements of updating information in all systems. Review and enter client-generated RFP’s for corporate travel and meeting and event business following up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Be comfortable operating in a demanding and fluid environment and delivering results on time for internal and external customers.
- Create strategic road maps/action plans/quarterly reviews for each account and provides reports as requests to leadership and customers.
- Conducts Sales trips in accordance to office policy and submit pre/post trip reports in a timely manner to the RVP.
Other Duties: 1. To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development. 2. To read the office Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the company’s rules and regulations. 3. To respond to any changes in the office as dictated by the needs of the industry, company or hotel and communicate market/industry changes with actions via appropriate channels. 4. To be flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other markets. 5. To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required. 6. To conduct and/or contribute to regular Communication Meetings. 7. To ensure that all employees are treated fairly and consistently as outlined in their terms and conditions of employment, local legislation, and company/office policies and procedures. 8. To familiarize yourself with the Hyatt hotels in all markets.
1. *Produces Quality Work* The ability to produce high quality work in a consistent and reliable manner, in support of Hyatt’s standards and processes 2. *Achieves Results* The ability to identify priorities, solve problems, produce desired results and be accountable for commitments 3. *Promotes Teamwork and Collaboration* The ability to build relationships within and across functions, balance individual and team goals, respect others and value different perspectives 4. *Communicates Effectively* The ability to listen actively and identify appropriate messages and delivery methods to effectively influence others 5. *Shows Initiative and Resourcefulness* The ability to initiate action, make decisions, adapt, drive change, use resources efficiently and solve problems quickly, creatively and practically 6. *Focuses on Customers* The ability to identify needs, shape actions and add value to relationships based on a central focus of customer satisfaction
Contribute and Support the EAME SWA Pillars:
- Build Strategy into everything we do
- Build HSF Profile
- Improve communication
- Live our purpose
- Be Thinkers
- Increase M&E and grow share
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Organization: Hyatt International
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: GUR000466
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.