Hyatt Property Solutions Specialist - India in GURGAON, India
A candidate in this role willl join the Property Solutions Services team.
This role specializes in implementing property applications, business guidance and procedures for new and operating hotels within India.
This role is separated into several areas:
Overseeing the implementation of all Hyatt central operating systems for opening or transitioning hotels
Deploy new and updated system functionality for operating hotels
Provide business guidance, brand standards, finance and operational best practices for operating hotels
*Position Responsibilities / Essential Functions *
· Lead a hotel management team through a system implementation, system transition or hotel transitions giving specific guidance to help solve operation challenges they may be encountering.
· Liaise with the Hyatt Colleagues on-site and off-site for successful installations of the Hyatt systems or technology deployment.
· Conduct training of Hyatt’s business practices related to the use of Property Management System, Point of Sales, Guest Services and brand standards. Ensure hotels adopt best business practices and provide solutions to property business requirements.
· Liase with systems vendors to ensure quality training, adherence to Hyatt’s corporate standards and proper support to hotel colleagues.
· Develop and update training material to compliment the installation of a system as well as to improve operational knowledge. Prepare documentation for enhancements, version upgrades, deployments and support.
· Support hotel colleagues during migrations, transitions and after system installations for all Hyatt property systems.
· Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of software releases
· Establish and foster relationships with vendors to ensure hotels are receiving system support
· Create customized training schedules and hold preparation calls with hotel leaders prior to systems implementation or product deployment.
· Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
· Ability to travel, conduct training and configuration based on hotel and company standards.
· Overseeing global business guidance for properties opening work tickets through Service Now.
· The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
· Hyatt Hotels experience is preferred.
· 2 years experience in two operational areas at a Hyatt hotel: Guest Reception, Housekeeping, Guest Services, Reservations, Restaurants, Bars, Banquets, Events, Sales
· People Management: Prior managerial experience; currently an Assistant Manager or AFOM
· Technical Skills: Experience with RESERVE, Envision, eFlex/PRIO and other Property Systems in use by Hyatt. Robust experience with Oracle Micros’s Opera Property Management System, Point of Sale or HotSOS. Familiar with Hyatt hotels technology configuration and architecture
· Training Skills: Experience in conducting classroom training and preparing training materials is an added advantage
· Support: Experience with systems support at a hotel and/or corporate level
· Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job · Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills · Competency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS BPOS platform (Outlook, Sharepoint) · Experience with hotel applications such as Opera – PMS, Micros 9700, Simphony1 or Simphony 2, HotSOS, Colleague Advantage, Book 4 Time
Additional Comments and Requirements
· The position will require up to 100% travel with a varied schedule being away from “home base” for several weeks at a time, as well as being in office for weeks at a time.
· If not on site for projects, remainder of work to be done from Gurgaon regional office.
· Candidates must be able to work independently with little supervision, yet also remain a cohesive part of the Property Solutions team.
· The position offers ample promotional opportunities as proficiency grows.
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Organization: Southwest Asia Regional Office
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Property Management
Req ID: GUR000473
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.