Hyatt Sales Manager - India Sales Organisation (Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore) in GURGAON, India
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
Is part of the Account Management team responsible for maintaining and generating incremental business from Identified Accounts as “a one-stop shop” and maintaining and generating incremental business from identified India Accounts (IAs) in key domestic markets for both inbound (Intra within India business) as well as outbound business.
The Sales Manager will need to communicate and work with hotel sales teams to ensure intelligent use of sales data supplied by the Revenue Manager to benefit and leverage network and key strengths.
· Develop, manage and grow the total revenue, room nights, and business opportunity from a specified list of Identified Accounts and from India Accounts in specified territories in key domestic source markets covering Trade, Government and Association accounts throughout India. These accounts will have specific and measurable revenue targets (consistent with our hotels / other offices) both for inbound and outbound.
· The Identified Accountswill be defined through analysis and pre-criteria set and agreed by multiple stakeholdersand IAs will be managed via Acquisition, Retention and Development, detailed through the Personal Business Plan(s).
· Ensure all targets defined monthly / quarterly / bi annually and annually are met in line with the stake holder expectation for all the hotels and India as a region.
· Ensure monthly / quarterly / bi annual and annual analysis is conducted and strategies are tweaked according to market share expectation in agreement with the Regional Director of Sales – India
· Be a ‘one-stop shop’ and problem solver for these accounts if and when required.
· Ensure all-important Hyatt systems are learnt if not already known to have in depth knowledge of working within the system i.e Lanyon, Envision etc.
· Liaise with the hotels to cross-sell the network and develop business opportunities for Hyatt for the customer and hotel’s benefit.
· Visit source markets for India if required.
· Use Hyatt’s sales and marketing tools to better manage sales i.e. Competitive Intelligence, Cognos, World of Hyatt, etc.
· Be a key point of contact for the Travel Managers of major accounts throughout India.
· Manage and support the RFP process where required.
· Attend key business travel trade fairs/seminars and represent HIC in India, as required.
· Establish a measurable account-driven approach to corporate account management, work in line with pre defined strategies to enhance Hyatt’s market share.
· Be the point of contact for Hyatt hotels for account management for the network in India (especially important for international companies establishing a business presence in India)
· Attend all recommended trainings and important internal sessions.
· Work consistently within the spirit of the company strategies and stake holders.
· To contribute in the development of the sales team to achieve full potential and maximise effectiveness by participating in appropriate trainings.
· To support the implementation of The People Brand, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s values, culture and Our Purpose.
· To have up to date hotel information in India and complete all required trainings in a timely fashion.
· To report for duty punctually, wearing correct business attire at all times as per Hyatt grooming standards.
· To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
· To have a complete understanding and adherence to Hyatt policies.
· To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· To attend all training sessions / programs as requested by Hyatt Management.
· To ensure all office equipment is handled with care to assist in smooth functioning, in line with the IT policy of the organisation
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Organization: Southwest Asia Regional Office
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: GUR000508
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.