Hyatt Chef de Partie in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
- Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
- Performs the required actions according to the hotel’s established hygiene and sanitation / HACCP standards and assists other junior employees to comply.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Organises and sets up the assigned section of the Kitchen as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity.
- Ensures that all dishes are prepared consistently according to standard recipes and all culinary standards are comply with Hotel Policies and Procedures.
- Monitors food and operating costs and controls these by reducing waste.
- Trains the culinary associates the skills necessary to perform their function.
- Works in any sections of kitchen when to facilitate the flexible use of associates.
- Ensures the sanitation standards for kitchen are being met.
- Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all Kitchen associates, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the Hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Western cooking, specialized in Italian cuisine,
- Can communicate in English
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HOC000252
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.