Hyatt Spa Attendant in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
- Ensures the highest possible standard of hygiene, cleanliness and orderliness of the Spa facilities including all outdoor facilities, swimming pools, wet facilities, indoor changing area and spa facility.
- Controls all Spa linen according to the department operation procedures.
- Maintains close scrutiny and stock check of all cleaning materials and to advise the Assistant Manager when stock needs reordering.
- Reports any maintenance/repairs needed or any defects in equipment or fixtures.
- Ensure that all customers' needs with regards to cleanliness and hygiene are attended to promptly and efficiently by having a continual surveillance of the respective areas in the Spa.
- Assists with removal or installation of equipment and furniture.
- Sets up and dismantles equipment in areas for special activities and events.
- 2 years of relevant experience
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HOC000235
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.