Hyatt Event Concierge (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Event Concierge is the liaison between the Event Sales and/or Event Planning Manager and the on-site meeting contact. This position is highly visible and the central point for handling and addressing special needs or requests. It requires detailed knowledge of the hotel meeting facilities, group dynamics, and event details.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of hotel operations.
- Minimum of one year previous hospitality experience.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills.
- Flexible Schedule including weekend and Holidays Shifts.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: HUN002798
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.