Hyatt Massage Therapist (PT) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
As a dual licensed Aesthetician/Massage Therapist you must have the following qualifications; recognized diploma and a minimum of one-year industry experience complete with customer service experience. You must exude the following qualities; excellent communication and guest service skills, confident technical provider, time management awareness, exceptional team player, organizational skills and tidiness.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Flexible schedule including Weekends and Holidays.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Ability to sand and walk long distances for long periods of time.
- Must have current and active license.
- Resort experience a plus
- Eminence, Phytomer, Hydrafacial training a plus
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: HUN002558
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.