Hyatt Event Service - Assistant Manager in KUANTAN, Malaysia
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Event Service Assistant Manager will be responsible for managing banquet events at the hotel. This person supervises event room set-ups, service, and maintenance of all banquet functions and banquet equipment. This role is a highly detailed role within the hotel to complete event requirement and create an appealing experience for guests.
- Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager Events / Team Leader Events
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- This position is only applicable for Citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia only.
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KUA000651
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.