Hyatt Front Office Assistant Manager in KYOTO, Japan
- Ensures that all Front Office employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Ensures that Front Office employees provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Personally greets and checks-in VIP and Long Stay guests.
- Ensures that all Front Office employees are familiar with the hotel’s products and services, current promotions, policies and other important information
- Assists to implement consistent guest recognition programmes and maintains a relevant guest history database.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Personally and frequently verify that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Spends time in Front Office areas to ensure that the area is managed well by the respective team and deliver the brand promise.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Co-ordinates VIP movements with relevant Departments as advised. Communicate with guests and colleagues in Japanese and English
- Please ensure that you have discussed your interest in this position with your Human Resources Departmentbeforeyou apply online.
Primary Location: JP-Kansai-Kyoto
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kyoto
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: KYO000109
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.