Hyatt Concierge in LONDON, United Kingdom
One of the finest 5-star hotels in London, Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is ideal for both business and leisure travelers, offering a peaceful yet central location. Situated in the heart of London’s West End, this luxurious hotel is within walking distance to many of London’s leading attractions from Buckingham Palace to the picturesque Hyde Park, along with the exclusive shopping areas of Oxford Street, Soho, Bond Street, Mayfair and Marylebone.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
The Concierge Team is accountable for providing guests with all services and assistance connected with arrival, stay and departure from the hotel. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- assisting with guest queries related to the Hotel and promotes Hotel Facilities efficiently
- assisting with booking airline tickets and theatre, restaurant, car hire and tour reservations
- maintaining a system to ensure incoming mail and messages are distributed correctly
- ensuring up-to-date information is provided upon guests’ requests relating to tourism, events, transportation and restaurants
- accountable for handling complaints with immediate action and thorough follow-up, referring to management when necessary
- accountable for organising courier dispatch of guest property and maintaining records of transactions
- responsible for ensuring Lobby is clean and tidy at all times
- responsible for the allocation of hotel cars ensuring that the cars should be prioritised for all transfers
With your natural social skills, smart appearance and your passion to achieve the best, you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team. Previous experience working in the same or similar role in afive star hotel environmentis desired.
If you are a people focus, team player, proactive, curious and committed to deliver outstanding performance, we would like to hear from you.
- Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 complimentary nights
- Individual personal career development opportunities
- £500 Reward for recommending a friend
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Tuition Aid, to name but a few.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: LON002609
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.