Hyatt Marketing Executive in MELBOURNE, Australia
Award-winning luxury hotel, Park Hyatt Melbourne currently seeks a highly motivated and results oriented Marketing Executive to join the Sales & Marketing team on a full time basis.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
In consultation with the Director of Sales & Marketing this role will be responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluating of the hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximise the hotel’s positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications inStrategic Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism Management, further studies in a MBA is highly desired
- Previous experiencein a similar role is required.
- Strategic orientation, good problem solving and an eye for detail are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five star grooming standards.
Park Hyatt Melbourne employees enjoy: * Competitive pay rates. * Subsidised employee meals. * Discounted and complimentary accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide, after 12 months of service. * Paid training opportunities. * Car parking.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Park Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MEL001193
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.