Hyatt Assistant Executive Housekeeper in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper is responsible for assisting in the oversight of the entire housekeeping area, to include public areas and night cleaning. This requires a solid understanding of housekeeping and laundry supplies and will assure all safety and security policies and procedures are followed. Experience with turndown service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc. is helpful. These responsibilities may also include staff training, development and scheduling. The Assistant Executive Housekeeper will promote an atmosphere that insures customer and associate satisfaction. This position reports directly to the Executive Housekeeper and requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and team members.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
- 2-3 years of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
Primary Location: US-MN-Minneapolis
Organization: Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MIN001644
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.