Hyatt Event Billing Analyst in MOORE, Oklahoma
We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America’s best companies for minorities. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt retirement savings plan, educational assistance, employee stock purchase program, 12 free room nights for full time associates after one year of service, community involvement, and wellness reimbursement.
The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and customer support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. We were recently named in the Oklahoman’s Top Workplaces for 2016. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you!
The purpose of this role is to complete both pre-arrival and post departure billing functions for events within the Hyatt Hotels. The Analyst will be responsible for completing all processes accurately and efficiently, according to Hyatt policies. This role will support multiple hotels, depending on size and seasonality.
- Monitor, review and make updates throughout the invoice cycle
- Collect and post deposits and prepayments for group bookings
- Meet a variety of deadlines daily and weekly
- Maintain confidentiality when handling customer information
- Reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Work well with others at multiple levels within the organization
- Escalate issues that may negatively impact the customer’s experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Regular attendance is expected based on schedule and business needs, the schedule for this position requires the following availability, but is not limited to Monday-Friday 7:00 AM- 7:00 PM with weekends as scheduled.
- Work well with others at a variety of levels within the organization.
_ __Ideal candidate will also possess the following behavior characteristics_
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with a high level of customer service
- Ability to work inclusively, independently, and without excessive supervision
- Appreciate and enjoy a diverse work environment
- Ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Adapt to new demands
- Exhibit exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Have accurate and efficient data entry skills /Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law./
_Qualifications: _ * 1-3 years customer service or accounting experience required * Customer Service experience in one of the following industries a plus o Hospitality o Accounting o Commercial Oil and Gas * 6 months working experience with the following a plus: o Accounting or Property Management System o Microsoft Office Suite, including Access * High school diploma or equivalent
Primary Location: US-OK-Moore
Organization: Hyatt Shared Service Centers
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MOO000524
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.