Hyatt Hotel Operations Internship - Food & Beverage (12 Months) in NEW YORK CITY, New York
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This is a paid Hyatt internship program for students seeking an understanding of the hospitality industry. This internship includes exposure to the hotel operations division and may include rotations in Hyatt's Rooms, and Food & Beverage, departments.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Continuous authorization to work in the U.S.
- Studying hospitality or related major
- Capable of a 1 year commitment
- Ability to work a flexible shift including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Desire to satisfy the needs of other in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communications skills
- Prior Hotel experience preferred
- Possess strong organizational skills
Primary Location: US-NY-New York City
Organization: Hyatt Centric Times Square New York
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: NEW006887
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.