Hyatt Pool Attendant - Part Time in NEWPORT BEACH, California
The Pool Attendant will be responsible for providing exceptional service to guests at the pool while ensure a safe environment. This person will be responsible for setting up and straightening the pool deck; distributing and restocking towels, providing assistance with pool equipment including ensuring the safe use of the waterslide. This person may also be asked to assist at our Golf Course shack which consists of checking in guests and some cash handling.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Flexible schedule availability to include weekends and holidays.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively to both guests and colleagues
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work quick and efficiently
- Ability to push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Prior experience in related position preferred
Primary Location: US-CA-Newport Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: NEW006898
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.