Hyatt Housekeeper/Room Attendant in OAK BROOK, Illinois
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
· Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
· Ability to lift, pull, and push 50 lbs.
· Previous cleaning, janitorial or housekeeping experience
· Excellent attention to detail
· Must have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-IL-Oak Brook
Organization: The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald%27s Campus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: OAK000751
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.