Hyatt Reservations Lead Host in PHUKET, Thailand
· Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to ensure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Maximises rooms sales and revenue.
· Adheres to all relevant hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations are adhered to, including credit and payment policies.
· Takes reservations and operates systems in accordance with hotel standards of performance.
· Ensures a sales attitude is adopted at all times and maintains an awareness of sales opportunities within the hotel.
· Ensures all waitlisted business is recorded appropriately
· Ensures the Assistant Reservation Manager is kept informed of all developments within the department.
· Adheres to pre-set availability and rate controls.
· Ensures a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and local area.
· Ensures a high level of Reservations is consistently maintained.
· Processes all reservation requests by phone, mail or fax, and RESERVE system, promptly and accurately to established standards.
· Checks daily arrivals and informs concerned personnel of any missing information.
· Supports the implementation of The People Philosophy, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
· Exercises responsible behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel and Hyatt International.
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organisations.
· To maintain strong, professional relationships with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels and other organisations.
· To respond to changes in the Rooms function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
· To read the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
· Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Responds to changes in the Sales and Marketing function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
· To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Primary Location: TH-83-Phuket
Organization: Hyatt Place Phuket, Patong
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHU000108
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.