Hyatt Assistant Manager - Front Office in SINGAPORE, Singapore
Andaz Singapore, the first Andaz hotel in South East Asia will open in the middle of 2017.
Andaz meaning “personal style” in Hindi, is infused with character and weaves itself into the fabric of its locale. Andaz Singapore, strategically located in the city's up-&-coming Ophir-Rochor district, sets to offer the rich cultural experiences embedded in the neighborhood, authentically. The hotel's design will reflect the vibrant, creative and energetic culture of Singapore's expanding Central Business District (CBD), as well as the inspiring and unscripted style set forth by Andaz. At Andaz, we set the stage to ignite creative minds and bring eclectic souls together, be it guests or colleagues.
Come join us to express your Andaz as Assistant Manager – Front Office if the following describes you.
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations. The Assistant Manager - Front Office is responsible to assist the Front Office Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the Front Desk at the hotel. This includes providing support and guidance to fellow associates to ensure a successful and effective operation.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader - Front Office / Guest Relations in a hotel.
- Well-developed communication and customer relations skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong Leadership qualities including professionalism and excellent presentation.
- A can-do attitude. * Please note that this is a local packaged position and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Andaz Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SIN000411
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.