Hyatt Commis Chef in SYDNEY, Australia
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a creative culinary team and ensure that consistency and high quality products are prepared in accordance with the hotels expectations.
About our Kitchen
Our production team is capable of catering to over 3000 covers per day in a variety of events with a variety of cuisine!
• Preparation and production of dishes to the highest possible standard
• Ensure proper cleanliness and hygiene procedures
• Assist in supporting other members of the kitchen team
• Full time commitment of 38-45 hours per week
• Ability to work a 7 day rotating roster
• Team player
• Energetic, passionate and flexible
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include
• CBD location
• Accommodation discounts worldwide
• A work environment where no two days are the same
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Career progression
• Variety of kitchens creating opportunity of exposure to different culinary experiences
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001039
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.