Hyatt Credit Manager in SYDNEY, Australia
The Credit Manager will be Responsible for all aspects of credit control in accordance with hotel policy including accounts receivable, credit, bill collection and all related areas.
About the Department
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance department looks after all financial transactions that occur in the hotel including accounts payable and accounts receivable along with purchasing and stores.
About The Hyatt Regency Sydney
A career as a Credit Manager with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
Hyatt Regency Sydney is Australia’s largest hotel and our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
- Investigation and approval of credit history for guests & businesses that seek to maintain credit facilities
- Following up on all current and overdue accounts whilst maintaining the Debtors Ledger to an appropriate level of collectivity.
- Supervision, reconciliation & preparation of statements of accounts
- Validating travel agent commission payments in Onyx
- Full time commitment of 38 hours per week
- A great team player
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills that compliment an extremely busy hotel
Previous hotel experience would be considered highly desirable Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
- Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
- Discount city car parking
- Career progression
- A busy work environment where no two days are the same
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD000971
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.