Hyatt Food and Beverage Attendant - In Room Dining in SYDNEY, Australia
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences with creativity and sense of fun!
In Room Dining Attendants are responsible for delivering and presenting guest food and beverage orders in a timely manner. Other duties include general in room dining preparation, removal of serving trays, collection of breakfast orders and maintaining a sanitary environment.
Reporting to the Food and Beverage leadership team, you will provide exceptional friendly, courteous and efficient service that creates an enjoyable dining experience to our guests.
Your Duties would include:
• Consistently offer professional & friendly service
• Have knowledge of menu items and beverages
• Deliver food & beverage in a timely manner
• Pick up orders and check outgoing orders for quality
• Follow procedures and maintain service standards
• Retrieve empty trolleys and trays and collect breakfast orders
• Responsible Service of Alcohol Card
• Previous experience in a Food and Beverage environment is essential
• Strong Food and Beverage skills
• Excellent presentation and grooming
• Proven ability to work autonomously
• Strong communication skills - able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
• Must be available to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including weekends, public holidays, morning shift and evening shifts.
• Full Australian Working Rights is essential
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Career progression
• CBD location
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Room Service
Req ID: SYD001019
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.