Hyatt Food and Beverage Attendant - The Dining Room – Casual in SYDNEY, Australia
* Works closely with team members in a supportive manner, focusing on creating a wonderful guest experience.
- Assists in opening (including mise en place) set up and closing of The Dining Room and communicates well to ensure all knowledge is shared within and between departments.
- Seats, takes orders and serves food and beverages to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
Assists any other Food and Beverage departments when needed.
To have meaningful conversations with guests and share local knowledge in response to guests' needs.
Responds to guest enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To care for others, team members and guests alike, so they can be their best.
* Passion for service * Good food and beverage service skills * Coffee making skills * One year’s experience in a similar position * Ability to work a rotational roster * Current NSW RSA Competency Card * Permanent residency or unlimited working rights in Australia for a minimum of 12 months
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Park Hyatt Sydney
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: SYD001018
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.