Hyatt Front Office Agent in TORONTO, Canada
Front Office associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Associate. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we'd love to hear from you!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
To search for other hotel jobs at Hyatt visit http://hyatt.jobs .
- You're more than welcome. *
- Minimum of 6 months front desk agent experience in a Hotel or related industry.
- Post secondary degree in Tourism.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of guests, colleagues, and management.
- Excellent organizational, computer, cash handling, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Shift flexibility required to work evenings, week-ends, and/or holidays.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude, driven to provide outstanding guest service.
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Use your past hotel job experience to make a difference at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for the Front Office Associate position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the Front Office Associate position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Organization: Hyatt Regency Toronto
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: TOR001165
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.