Hyatt Reservation Agent in TUCSON, Arizona
The Advisor sets the tone for our guests before they even arrive through our main gate, as they are typically their first point of contact at Miraval. From guests who are coming just for a relaxing vacation, to guests who have a focused purpose or intention to their stay, Miraval Advisors must make an immediate connection and provide the absolute highest level of personalized customer service and responsiveness. The sole purpose of this role is to create and maintain a supremely positive experience for each and every guest who contacts Miraval to request information or make arrangements to stay. A Miraval Advisor's essential functions will include but are not limited to:
- Miraval Advisors must be fully versed in and experienced with the principles of effective selling.
- They must be able to describe our offerings in an enticing, accurate and descriptive manner.
- The Advisor will process guest bookings for room accommodations, spa appointments and one-on-one consultations, as well as handle other diverse and sometimes complicated special arrangements via email and on the phone.
- Miraval Advisors will cultivate a positive rapport with guests who call to inquire about Miraval’s services and activities.
- They must possess the skill of identifying sales opportunities through gaining insight into each guests’ specific intention for their visit to Miraval. They will consult with callers to design a comprehensive package exclusively for them.
- Miraval Advisors are expected to generate a high volume of revenue. They MUST BE AN ASSUMPTIVE CLOSER, with an intuitive ability to make suggestions and direct the conversation at all times.
- Miraval Advisors must be able to effectively tailor the value of Miraval’s offerings to meet the specific wants, interests, and needs of each caller and to effectively reinforce for them that a Miraval getaway is the right fit for them.
- Qualified candidates must be personable, articulate, well-spoken and persuasive. They must be extremely computer savvy as well as creative, resourceful, dependable.
- Must be able to work extremely well both independently and as part of an effective team and must be able to take direction responsibly, with the capacity to make solid decisions and must demonstrate exceptional professional judgment at all times.
- Prioritize tasks and handle multiple duties simultaneously while remaining highly organized with attention to detail and consistent follow-up.
- Respond timely to requests for information and assistance from guests, agents and other resort employees by using good judgement when independent decisions are required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must understand the basic principles of selling, processing reservation requests, and telephone customer service
- Must be familiar with the operation of property management software, email, routine database activity, graphics, and Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Windows
- Know how to operate printers and other front office equipment
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Minimum of 2 years of high-end sales and customer service experiences preferably in a call center, sales/customers service and/or hospitality environment.
- Advanced technology proficiency with thorough working knowledge of GDS, reservations software and booking systems (Visual One preferred).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to skillfully articulate resort information to guests and new agents.
- Previous experience in development and delivery of training information.
- Exceptional time management, detail and organizational skills.
- Must be a strong compassionate leader with a self-sacrificing personality.
- Professional demeanor with exceptional verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Must be completely flexible and be able to work weekdays, weekends, mid shifts, nights and holidays.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000165
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.