Hyatt Villas Concierge (Full-Time) in TUCSON, Arizona
POSITION SCOPE: The Villas Concierge will act as the dedicated point of contact for guests of Exclusive Resorts and The Villas at Miraval. They are responsible for the performance of various guest service-related duties, either personally or in conjunction with other department staff. Their priority is to ensure a supremely positive experience for each and every Villas occupant by handling guest needs and requests in person, via email or over the phone.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Serve as primary point of contact for all Exclusive Resorts guests, owners and guests of owners • Interact frequently with Villa occupants to ensure satisfaction and understanding of resort amenities, facilities and operating hours • Review and follow up on guest issues and complaints; Ensure guest recovery situations are handled in an appropriate and an expedient manner to ensure 100% satisfaction • Enhance Villa operations with suggestions for new service points; include other departments as appropriate for execution and consistency • Maintain cash bank and manage grocery/sundry procurement for Villa owners & ER guests • Maintain task checklists; Ensure timeliness and quality of task completion • Ensure compliance with Exclusive Resorts guidelines, recommend changes and improvements as needed • Facilitate communication of pertinent ER guest and operational information with other departments such as Guest Services, Sales, Pre-Booking, Spa and Programs • Coordinate all special arrangements for Villas occupants as needed • Assist villa guests in scheduling spa services and activities by making informed recommendations • Ensure accuracy of guest bookings; Ensure accurate information is given to guests regarding resort information and costs of services • Ensure accurate folio processing and adhere to all resort cash and credit policies • Ensure the provision of all appropriate information and collateral materials to guests as needed • Evaluate industry and competitive trends; Make recommendations to further enhance guest satisfaction • Perform Guest Service Agent functions as needed, depending on operational demands • Maintain employee grooming standards • Ensure cleanliness, appearance and condition of the office work area • Work with IT to ensure proper functioning of all computers and systems • Implement and maintain consistent inventory of supplies needed by staff • Attend appropriate meetings as directed by Villas Manager • Organize and participate in formal and informal department meetings as needed • Ensure that all administrative reports relating to Exclusive Resorts are accurate, timely and distributed correctly • Oversee the blocking of Villas to ensure special requests are anticipated and met, allowing for maximum occupancy • Oversee proper handling of room and villa moves • Establish and maintain standards for excellent telephone skills • Execute safety and emergency procedures in accordance with Miraval standards • Remain current on general resort information and changes, seeking out information resources and asking questions as necessary • Performs other duties as directed by Villas Manager
- A minimum of two years of experience in a high-end customer service environment
- Ability to present a professional demeanor at all times as a leader and representative of Miraval
- Proficient computer skills and possesses thorough working knowledge of varied software programs
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to skillfully articulate property features, amenities, rules and policies
Ability to work both independently and as a part of an effective team
- Capacity to make solid decisions and use exceptional professional judgment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple duties simultaneously and efficiently
- Must be highly organized, with impeccable attention to detail and consistent follow-through.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, taxes and commissions
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability for manual dexterity to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands
- Must be able to work stationary at a computer screen for long periods of time
- Requires ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Occasional kneeling, bending, crouching and climbing is required
- Must be able to speak and hear clearly to enforce policy
- Requires ability to lift and carry objects of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to endure outdoor elements (heat, cold, wind, etc.) for short periods of time
- Requires physical stamina to walk to various resort locations on a sporadic basis
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: TUC000187
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.