Hyatt Cook II in BEAVER CREEK, Colorado
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
An intermediate line cook requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. An intermediate cook should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures. Intermediate cook will work single stations in the kitchen and require significant supervision and training.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and STD insurance at affordable premiums
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Extended Sick Pay
- Hyatt Colleague Room Discounts
- 401k with matching contribution
- Discount Stock Purchase Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Family & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- And much more!
* Refined verbal communication skills. * 2 years of previous line experience preferred. * Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred. * Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills. * Able to work single station in the kitchen. * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Ability to stand for long periods of time.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook.Primary Location: US-CO-Beaver Creek
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: BEA000008