Hyatt Recruiting Manager in BEAVER CREEK, Colorado
Primary Purpose of Position The Human Resources Recruitment Manager is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal & external)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, colleges, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages and executes Corporate Management Training Program (CMT)
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Managers external transfer process, including matching candidates in Taleo, working with receiving HR department on information transfer, Status Change Forms, transfer of PTO, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in Taleo (applicant tracking system)according to company policy and in compliance with Affirmative Action Plan
- Partners with HRD to facilitate, execute and ensure compliance with AAP.
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Manages seasonal recruitment process including hiring of H2B’s, J1’s and seasonal labor.
- Manages relationship with all vendors including staffing agencies, J1 firms, and attorneys.
- Minimum two years of experience in recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources preferred.
- Experience recruiting in hospitality industry, luxury environment preferred.
- Experience recruiting H2B’s and J1’s preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, Taleo preferred.
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) / Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
Strong, dynamic leader; able to influence other managers and ensure accountability.
- Collaborative Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including public speaking required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Advanced computer skills required.
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state laws impacting employment recruitment process.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish-English) helpful.
Ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally. Travel up to 10%.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and STD insurance at affordable premiums
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Extended Sick Pay
- Hyatt Colleague room discounts
- 401k with matching contribution
- Discount stock purchase plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Family & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- And much more!
Primary Location: US-CO-Beaver Creek
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: BEA000004