Hyatt Sales Manager-MICE 销售经理-MICE in BEIJING, China
In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective and professional relationships maximising all business opportunities for accommodation and catering revenue, with a particular focus on the MICE market. Enthusiasm and ability to interact and build rapport will be essential as in this role, you will be required to conduct regular sales calls and participate actively off-site in order to maximise sales opportunities. You will also be required to assist in providing leadership in all selling activities within the hotel, working closely with the Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximise sales through the activities of the Sales Department.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience within a Sales environment focussing on Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
- At least 1 year experience in a supervisory role
- A tertiary qualification is desired, preferably with a major in Sales and/or Marketing
- You must be highly organised, maintain excellent attention to detail and retain strong relationship building skills with both external and internal customers
- Excellent problem solving abilities, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Previous experience with the software program, Delphi, will be advantageous
Primary Location: CN-11-Beijing
Organization: Grand Hyatt Beijing
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: BEI001154
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.