Hyatt Sunriver Resort Kitchen Steward at Crosswater Grille in BEND, Oregon
Wash all tableware, pots and pans, and utensils. Stock areas with glassware and supplies. Follow all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly striving to improve all standards of operation. Ensure all guest experiences are up to resort standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain professional guest relations.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen, dish rooms, and all other kitchen storage areas.
- Clean all dirty tableware, pots, pans, and utensils.
- Stock glassware in all areas.
- Cleaning and upkeep of the dish machine to kitchen standard.
- Provide chemicals and supplies for station.
- Polish and proper up keep of all kitchen equipment.
- Report any malfunctions in work area, including dish machine.
- Maintain safety in area and report any safety hazards.
- Maintain proper placement and organization of pots, pans, and utensils.
- Maintain proper storage of dish dollies, glass racks, and flatware.
- Handle all kitchen supplies with care.
- Display understanding of Sunriver Resort’s appearance standards.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor, to include cross training.
- Understanding buffet and plated sets and apply to daily operations.
- Trash can upkeep (empty between each shift, clean and empty at nights end).
- Upkeep of recycle bins and comingle to ensure kitchen cleanliness.
QUALIFICATIONS * Able to communicate well with staff and customers. * Able to work flexible hours and days. * Ability to work well with others
WORKING CONDITIONS: * * * Must be able to work with exposure to temperature extremes and in a wet environment; * Must be able to personally lift up to 40 lbs. on a frequent basis; * Must be able to occasionally lift over 40 lbs. with assistance; * Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, walk on uneven surfaces and reach on a continuous basis.
Primary Location: US-Oregon-Sunriver
Organization: Sunriver Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: SUN000299
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.