Hyatt Assistant Operations Manager in CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The responsabilities of the Assistant Operations Manager include assisting in the overseeing of the hotel operations (Food & Beverage & Rooms) with the help of the Director of Operations and Banquet Manager. Duties may also include training, staff development and scheduling.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
Primary Location: US-MA-Cambridge
Organization: Hyatt Regency Cambridge
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: CAM002058
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.