Hyatt Associate Manager, Loyalty Marketing in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Loyalty Marketing Associate Manager is a strong project manager with a consumer-first mindset, direct marketing experience and a strong creative marketing background who can balance a number of cross-functional projects in a fast-paced environment with a globally recognized hotel company.
An essential member of the World of Hyatt loyalty marketing team, the Associate Manager will be responsible for understanding the loyalty program and the value it provides members. This role will be expected to develop and execute integrated marketing plans and communications to support global initiatives to drive membership growth, incremental stay activity and member engagement. This includes writing agency briefs and initiating assignments with cross-functional teams, managing internal and external resources to develop, execute and translate communications for a variety of marketing channels including email, website, direct mail, in-hotel, social, digital, app and more.
This role will also serve as a resource to internal colleagues and provide recommendations for how to best leverage loyalty communications to support goals and behavior. The Associate Manger will be a champion of the loyalty program, the brand standards and ensure all marketing closely adheres to them.
- Lead, plan, and manage development and execution of monthly enewsletter, includes gathering content from multiple stakeholders, developing messaging matrix, determining targeted audience, managing multiple agencies, including translations, testing and reporting
- Develop marketing plans and agency briefs and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to support member acquisition, retention and engagement
- Manage creative process with external agency and internal review process with business stakeholders
- Lead marketing planning, creative development and implementation of communications to support program acquisition through hotel colleague Associate Rewards program
- Understands and utilizes data to assist in developing recommendations for targeted marketing campaigns and assessing data to determine communication effectiveness
- Responsible for managing third party vendors/agencies to support membership collateral inventory and reprints
- Manage cross-functional internal teams to effectively support project execution. Keeps appropriate resources informed. Manages timelines to ensure work is completed on time
- Responsible for testing communications, offers, evaluating data plans for targeted messaging and end to end translation process
- Manage budgets for projects
- Knowledge of Hyatt’s systems and operational procedures to execute initiatives
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- 5 years of marketing communications/agency/account management/project management experience across a variety of categories
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and meet many timely deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – writing/presentation skills
- Basic analytical skills and comfort with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience across all marketing channels (email, digital, print, direct mail, video, social, web)
- Experience or exposure to a variety of industries a plus; hotel, travel and/or loyalty is noteworthy
- Creative/innovative approach to problem solving
- History of delivering results and implementing change
- Proven ability to collaborate across a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to build and leverage internal and external relationships
- Demonstrates being a team player, “we versus I” mentality
- Strong listening skills and takes others’ feedback and opinions into consideration
- Highly professional and able to appropriately represent company to external partners
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excel, Power Point (Presentation Skills)
- Some travel required, not more than 10% of time
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009292
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.