Hyatt Compensation Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
This position is responsible for the administration of Global Hyatt’s broad based compensation programs and systems, as well as project management, client management and vendor management. This position will also be responsible to guide and direct the activities of compensation analysts.
- Manage administration of all Corporate and Hotel incentive plans owned by Corporate compensation team
- Manage year-end process including project management for system configuration, IC processes and salary increase process
- Oversee completion of Hospitality Industry Compensaton Survey and General Industry Compensation Surveys and advise on international hotel compensation surveys as appropriate
- Ensure integrity of Hotel salary structure and manage related processes including group size adjustments, structure movement, and position slotting.
- Oversee job leveling and market pricing for corporate and Regional office positions and creation of Corporate and Regional Salary Structures
- Provide Compensation subject matter expertise to field and Corporate business partners on matters such as wage and hour claims, FLSA reviews, pay audits, etc
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
Experience * 5-7 years of compensation or HR experience required * Supervisory, business partnering, vendor management and project management experience preferred
Education * Bachelors in Human Resources, Finance or related field is required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations * Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification preferred
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job * Strong Excel skills are required * Knowledge of ADP Enterprise, PeopleSoft, Marketpay and Mercer IPE systems preferred
Additional Comments and Requirements
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
* Ability to provide strong customer service in a business partner context is critical.
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: CHI009390
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.