Hyatt Group Reservations Coordinator in CHICAGO, Illinois
Candidate will manage group reservations and group rooms inventory as part of the convention services process, specifically:
- Establish initial contact with customer at file turnover
- Maintain relationship with customer, up to arrival, for all matters pertaining to guest room usage, including obtaining no-show and wash history, obtaining and managing changes to rooming lists, and tracking and managing the inventory for individual call-in groups.
- Prepare and submit group rooms recap reports, including the tracking/posting of group comps, and rebate/commission calculations.
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and Encore/Spirit
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and interface skills
- Understanding of rooms merchandising and yield management processes
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Regency Chicago
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI008867
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.