Hyatt Senior SharePoint Business Analyst in CHICAGO, Illinois
Summary The SharePoint Business Analyst will define requirements for various collaboration efforts, create end-user and administrator documentation, further user adoption efforts, and assist with training and support plans. The Business Analyst will work closely with end-user representatives to define requirements and with the development team to translate into technology. The role will require hands-on administration of out-of-the-box (non-coding) functionality.
- Assist users with out-of-the-box functionality
- Conduct demos of functionality for small teams
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions (interviews / workshops) to understand business needs
- Document user requirements
- Create training documentation for specific use cases
- Conduct system testing and coordinate end user feedback during testing * Foster an ongoing dialogue with key stakeholders on driving better efficiency from the tool * Perform routine system maintenance and audit site usage * Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values. * The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Minimum of 3-5 years total work experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Systems / Business Analyst
2-3 years of Microsoft SharePoint experience. Comparable collaboration software will be considered
Preferred: Bachelor / Associates Degree Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Required: IT Certification*Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job*
System analysis & design skills, technical writing skills * Microsoft SharePoint power user skill-level * Knowledge of other Web development technologies is desired
Additional Comments and Requirements
This individual needs strong communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to juggle multiple, changing priorities. An interest in leveraging new features / technologies is critical. * This role will need the ability to work with individuals across multiple functions.
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009196
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.