Hyatt Social Media Manager in CHICAGO, Illinois
The social media manager will be responsible for maintaining effective social media brand strategies across the Hyatt brands. This role will work closely with the brand marketing, communications, digital, customer care, agency and consumer insights teams and will interface frequently with many levels of our company – from senior management to hotel level staff.
This role will ensure that the Hyatt social media strategy is aligned with business objectives and execute that strategy on appropriate channels. The candidate must be well versed in current social media trends, paid social media, community management, and social media management tools.
- Establish and manage a cohesive social media plan that includes strategy, objectives, measureable KPIs, and content across social media channels that are in alignment with marketing & business goals.
- Ability to develop and execute content strategies for brand campaigns as well as day-to-day evergreen content.
- Ability to create, run, and optimize paid social media campaigns across all social media channels.
- Familiar with community management and the ability to engage with online audiences in both a proactive and a reactive manner.
- Use social media data to speak to effectiveness of a campaigns, community management, etc, and the ability to pull insight from relevant data.
- Identify, plan and implement “real time” social media content and engagement strategy opportunities to reach specific target audiences.
- Develops and implements tactical plans to support marketing strategies, including creating engagement strategies that generate traffic to our sites, incite conversation and engagement, and grow advocacy and community.
- Collaborates with and supports a multi-disciplinary global team of subject matter experts responsible for -the development and continual optimization of social assets.
- Continuously investigates and evolves social listening and engagement methods to optimize efforts of social strategy.
- Experience executing and managing influencer campaigns and partnerships.
- BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, English, Communications, or related field
- 7-10 years of social media experience
- Proven success with an emerging challenger brand, willing to take risks and drive aggressive growth/engagement within a short period of time
- Advanced knowledge of social media and analytics software
- Experience working with social media management systems, Sprinklr strongly preferred
- Proven track record transforming creative ideas into successful social media implementations across multiple brands, with experience planning and executing social campaigns and/or advertising
- Strong writing skills – the ability to capture the voice of a brand and execute across multiple platforms
- Proven experience running in-house paid social campaigns
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009250
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.