Hyatt PM Event Set Up Houseperson in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- $200 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for Front Office Hosts and Housekeeping Room Attendants(Limited Time Offer April 6th-June 6th)
- $100 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for all other positions! (Limited Time Offer April 6th-June 6th)
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The Event Set-Up Houseperson is responsible for setting up, breaking down and cleanliness of all event space with tables/chairs/water, etc. in the hotel's 70,000 square feet of event space. This Event Set-Up Houseperson ensures the event spaces is set according to meet and exceed guest expectations. This person must have good communication skills; ability to work in a team based environment as well as the ability to lift moderate weight. This is a fast paced position and includes moderate amounts of walking and standing.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
Good verbal communication skills
Must have physical stamina to lift, pull and push moderate amounts of weight
Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking and continuous standing
Ability to thrive in team orientated environment
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002735