Hyatt Director of Sales & Marketing in DAKAR, Senegal
Be A Part of Our Passionate & Committed Preopening Team!**
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this position plays a pivotal role in the overall success of the Sales & Marketing department and Hotel positioning.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· To position the hotel in the local marketplace through appropriate sales and marketing initiatives and to ensure the hotel product and services align with the positioning and brand promise created through marketing communications.
- Maximise sales performanceby leading a sales team focused on both acquisition and development of corporate, group and leisure business.
- Demonstrate a proactive approachto sales and marketing as a dynamic sales and marketing leader.
- Build lasting rapport with key business partners.Building and maintaining strong relationships among internal and external clients, and other market and industry sources.
- Deliver our brand promisesbycreating energizing experiences by connecting our stakeholders to who and what matters to them most. You will be a Brand Ambassador focused on delivering our promises in unique, delightful and surprising ways.
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales & Marketing teamto create digital and social media strategies and capitalise on our global sales resources.
Qualifications: We are looking for candidates who are currently in a similar leadership role or have relevant sales and marketing experience, preferably in hotels. * Reputation as a collaborative and results-oriented leader, with excellent communication and business acumen. * Be able to write and speak french * Proven ability as an effective and caring leader fostering a culture where people are empowered to be their best. * Ability to manage change, deal with complex situations requiring the assessment of priorities and the tenacity to follow through to a successful conclusion. * Passionate about fostering connections; delivering our guiding principles; and creating energising experiences by connecting our guests to who and what matters to them most. * Relevant degree in Business, Hospitality or Sales & Marketing * Proficient in both French and English.
Minimum 2 years work experience as Director of Marketing, or Director of Sales in larger operation. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Hyatt Centric Dakar, 5 star Hotel, 152 rooms and 3 F&B outlets
Primary Location: SN-DK-Dakar
Organization: Hyatt Centric Dakar
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DAK000013
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.