Hyatt Assistant Manager - Finance in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Assistant Manager is responsible to assist the Director of Finance.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Finance, Commerce or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Accountant or Senior Accountant in larger operation.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB003022