Hyatt Bartender in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
- Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
- Presents menu/ drinks list, answers enquiries and makes suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to guests.
- Takes guest order, prepares and serves beverage as requested without unnecessary delay.
- Familiars and have good knowledge of the Outlet’s Menu and Wine List.
- Reports any difficulties or problem to Team Leader/ Assistant Manager for solution or follow up actions.
- Maintains par stocks of beverages and guest supplies, ensure all items are kept in the proper storage under the appropriate temperature
- Prepares mis-en-place according to the requirement and operation needs.
- Clears and resets counters or tables.
- Assists in Bar stock inventory and maintains an accurate inventory record.
- Submits request for replenishing the beverage items in the Bar.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Have experience in similar positions for at least 2-3 years
- Good English communication
- Willing to work late at night
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HOC000259