Hyatt Chef de Tournant in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations. Capable of producing a consistent product to meet and exceed guests' needs in a timely manner. On a daily basis must monitor food production, food quality and consistency, staffing levels and department training. Skills and knowledge to include culinary education, communication skills, computer skills, organizational skills, guest service experience and culinary teaching skills and knowledge.
- At least 2 years of professional culinary experience is required.
- Must have great leadership skills.
- Must be able to lift & carry a considerable amount of weight.
- This position involves a considerable amount of walking and standing.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and various hours based on business needs.
- Good communicative skills preferred as well as moderate computer skills.
- California Food Handlers Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN003007
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.