Hyatt Lead Market Attendant in INCLINE VILLAGE, Nevada
*At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. *
The Lead Market Attendant provides a welcoming and clean environment to guests at the Tahoe Provisions Market. They are prompt and deliver personal service to ensure an exceptional guest experience. Responsibilities include answering guest’s questions, offering helpful guidance with menu items, assisting with food and beverage preparation, packaging orders, ensuring all dishes are presented well, delivering orders to rooms promptly, and completing cashier transactions.
We are seeking fun, dependable, flexible and high-energy individuals to join our team as full-time Market Attendants.
As a Market Attendant You Will:
- Ensure an exceptional Takeout/Delivery experience for every guest.
- Answer phones and assist guests with placing To-Go/Delivery orders.
- Gain knowledge of the menu to explain offerings to guests.
- Enter orders in proper sequence into POS and process payments accurately.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Operate a POS system for all transactions.
- Be a dependable and enthusiastic team player.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Work autonomously.
- Must be able to operate and drive a club cart safely.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Must be able to communicate at a proficient level in English, both written and verbal. 1. Ability to carry, lift and push 25 pounds. 2. Required to stand for extended amount of hours on a consistent basis. 3. Current and valid Driver’s License.
Primary Location: US-NV-Incline Village
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: INC003987
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.